- DVFilm transfers from any PAL or NTSC broadcast master tape, or from
Quicktime files on computer disk or tape*, to 16mm or 35mm with
optical sound, presentable in any theater worldwide. Other tape
formats can be transferred for a small additional charge.
- Soundtrack compatible with Dolby SR movie theaters
- Dolby SRD (digital) compatible soundtrack available for 35mm
- Anamorphic 35mm (Scope) format and 70mm prints available
- 16mm mono soundtrack prints available
* computer media accepted: Mac or Windows format - 100MB Zip,
2GB Jaz, SCSI, IDE or Firewire drives, and CD-ROM. File formats can be Quicktime 5(any codec) or nearly any image-file
format such as JPEG, PICT, BMP, TGA, SGI or TIFF, and AIFF or
WAV files for audio.
DVFilm HD TRANSFERS
DVFilm can transfer HDCAM, HD-D5, DVCPRO-HD, or computer image files*
at 2K x 1K resolution to 35mm or 70mm.
DVFilm can enhance your DV movie using our REMBRANDT SYSTEM to prepare your movie for transfer to film or digital projection,
- Restoration: fix out-of-focus shots and reduce image noise
- Color correction: balance color between scenes and between shots within a scene
- Film motion: create film-like motion by converting to 24 frames/sec and then
back to interlaced video
- Soundtrack: mix dialog and sound effects, music scoring, Dolby Surround mastering
Click here for details
- DVFilm can shoot high-resolution scrolling titles for your film. These
titles look like real movie titles with no pixellation or shimmering
and move smoothly across the screen. They are greatly superior
to titles transferred from video. You must supply us with a single
image file containing the entire scroll, on a Mac or Windows-formatted
CDROM. The image size must be 1280 pixels horizontal and any dimension
Sign up for our mailing list to receive updates on demo screenings and special prices.