Is THIS what you are using now to edit video...?
Wouldn't you rather work with this:
Raylight Cutter's 3D cutting room breaks up the editing process into its natural phases:
assembly of scenes
preparing the movie for presentation.
It's simpler, easier to use, and faster than anything else on the market.
It's so unique, it was granted a US Patent (US Pat. No. 9728224).
With Raylight Cutter
It's faster than other programs because:
- It locates your clips for you, saving time searching for files
- The controls are large and suitable for use with touchscreens and tablets.
- Clips can be swiped into the scene and moved around with your finger tips, saving time.
- Transitions are grouped logically and can be more easily modified in multiple places at once.
- It can easily be controlled with voice commands.
- Proxies for faster editing are handled transparently in the program, no need for transcoding or file swapping.
- Common color correction, sound mixing and title controls are integrated into the program with simple, easy-to-use methods.
- It's integrated with the Power Mate (tm) knob for smooth-as-glass scrubbing.
- Has built-in support for multiple displays and full-screen video playback
Raylight Cutter is not for sale! We are relaunching the product this year as a free download. Check back here for more info:
Check if your computer is fast enough to run Raylight Cutter:
Raylight Cutter Quick Start Guide
Monthly subscription license for Raylight Cutter:
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- License includes Windows and Mac versions
- Updates itself from the cloud once a month
- 24/7 Product Support via email
- M-F Phone support
- Free updates
- Secure credit card payments processed through PayPal
After you subscribe we will email you within 24 hours with your download and serial number. Click here to subscribe at our PayPal website:
for WindowsTM and Apple OSXTM
- Unique Film-Like Architecture: Organize by Reels, Scenes, Cuts
- Import P2 HD, AVC, Canon or Sony MXF, HDSLR, Red, Raw Formats, HDV, PAL, NTSC into the same project
- Export P2 HD, PAL, NTSC, DVD, Blue Ray, or DCP
- Any project size from DV to 4K
- Real-time playback and effects at 24, 25 or 30 frames/sec
- High-Quality 50i/60i conversions to 24p, 25p or 30p
- Film-style editing with a clutter-free, ultra-simple 3D user interface based on OpenGL
- Limitless number of soundtracks
- Titles, color correction, reframing, greenscreen composites, and sound mixing
- Voice Recognition and Touchscreen control
- Use with the PowerMate shuttle wheel for rapid two-handed editing
- Windows and Mac versions $495.00, or Subscription Licensing at $45/month.
- Built on the technology of DVFilm Maker, Atlantis, RAYLIGHT and Rembrandt